Tuesday 1 October 2013

Stay tuned...

Do not adjust your sets, this is an Emergency Broadcast.

I've been getting ready for University and have simply not had time to report on the past two races, including the fantastic final ten laps in Singapore. I'm all moved in now though, and as and when I find a suitable time within the week, I'll be publishing those two races, as well as anything else I've missed.

My Sport Journalism (BA Hons) course starts proper next week, and from that point I shall be publishing much more than Formula One, with sports like Football, Tennis, Cricket and Athletics getting some air time.

I don't know if I have any 'returning viewers' - if you are one please drop me a Tweet @EpsilonEustice - but things will be back to normal very soon, I assure you!

Many Thanks

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment