Friday 11 March 2011

Zombie Nipples.

You're probably like "What the hell?"
Ha, you don't know the half of it.
This blog is dominated with media.
But I don't just direct, I dow what could loosely be described as 'acting'.
My friend Alex is doing the same media course as me and our task is to make a video for a 3-minute song. He chose a song about zombies, because he's a cool guy. And I got chosen as the 'survivor. Make no mistake about it, I'm pretty fricking awesome. Ha. But every time we needed to film, which was about 10 times, the 'Zombie' had to have his face painted.
Rude.
Walking around sixth form with a 'zombie' and a guy with very feminine hair isn't the best look for me. Worsened by the fact that I was carrying a replica gun.
Anyway, here are aforementioned nipples.
And what.




So, Alex looks pleased with himself. Was this really what he imagined 6th form life to be like?
Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment